Mining Closure Guidance, Policies, References, and Requirements
Permit Modification Requirements
- Please visit the Mining Closure Applications, Fees, and Forms page for more information and guidance on permit applicaions or permit modifications.
NDEP Certified Laboratory Information
- NDEP requires all sample results submitted for permit complaince be analyzed by a certified/approved laboratory. Additional information about NDEP's laboratory certification program may be reviewed at the Laboratory Certification Webpage.
- List of NDEP Certified Labs for Water Sample Analyses - Use a laboratory listed on the CWA (Clean Water Act) tab at the bottom of the Nevada Certified Lab List (Excel spreadsheet).
- List of NDEP Approved Labs for Soil, Wasterock, and Ore Sample Analyses
Monitoring and Sampling Information
- Monitoring Well Design Requirements
- NDEP Profile I - Table of Parameters & Reference Values
- NDEP Profile II - Table of Parameters & Reference Values
- NDEP Profile III - Table of Parameters & Reference Values
- Pit Lake Water Quality Characterization Program - NDEP Profile III
- Profile III Literature and Method References
- WAD Cyanide Analytical Procedures
- WAD Cyanide in Soil Test Method
- Permit Limitations for Leak Detection Systems