Application & Renewals Forms
**Please note: Individuals must have an APPROVED CEM APPLICATION BEFORE filling out the Exam Registration Form and paying the exam fee**
- Environmental Manager Application
- Environmental Mgr. App. (Online)
- CEM Exam Registration Form
- CEM Exam Registration Form (Online)
- Tank Handler Application
- Tank Handler Application (online)
- Tank Tester Application
- Tank Tester Application (Online)
* Application documents are "fill in pdf forms". The locations for exams also vary, and please allow six (6) weeks for application review.
* Please note all applications have a 2-year life per NAC 549.9726. If the applicant does not pass the exam within the 2 year period, the applicant must file a new application with a new application fee. Applicants who were approved to take the CEM exam and did not pass after 2 years from the date of application approval must submit a new complete application.
All applications that are incomplete will also be discarded 2 years after the submittal date. For completed and approved applications, we shred 2 years from completed date not the submitted date. For certifications granted, we shred all files 6 years after expiration of the certificate in accordance with approved state document retention schedules for the certification program.
If you have any concerns or questions about the applicability of your work experience, education or training, please contact Rebecca Bodnar at (775)687-9545 before applying. NDEP does not refund application fees.
NDEP requests you submit your renewal forms a minimum of 4 weeks ahead of your renewal date. This will prevent any confusion and allow plenty of time for documents to be processed and mailed. NDEP can now accept E-pay, along with check or money order. If you would like to renew and it is more than 30 days past your expiration date, please contact Rebecca Bodnar at (775)687-9545 for assistance.
NDEP Online E-payment System
This system may be used to pay for application, renewal and exam fees